The Food Truck Scholar has an open call for food truck owners who want to be featured on our new podcast. This podcast is great for anyone interested in the following:
- chefs seeking to share their story and promote their brand
- aspiring chefs and foodies wanting to learn about the food truck industry from the entrepreneurs themselves
- discussing street food vending ordinances
- current food truck market trends
- cultural, racial, and geographic nuances in the food truck industry
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Schedule a podcast interview HERE.
If you are interested in sponsoring the podcast, contact Ariel HERE.
*The podcast is open to food truck owners of all racial identities, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientation and backgrounds